A broken toilet valve leads to water running continuously, the toilet not filling up, or the toilet failing to flush. When the toilet flush valve starts malfunctioning, the most common solution is to replace the flapper that seals the opening of the flush valve. There are repair kits in the market that make this easy. These kits include the new flapper, a sealant ring to fit over the opening of the existing flush valve, and a drain seat insert. At Massey Plumbing Inc., we have been doing Gastonia toilet flush valve repair for over 30 years.
COMMON PROBLEMS WITH THE TOILET FLUSH VALVE
- Problem with the chain: The flushing valve and the flapper connect through the toilet chain. If the chain does not have the right amount of tension or is too short, it will not work as expected.
- Flapper is improperly aligned: Flappers are usually made of silicone or plastic. Given how light these materials are, they can move horizontally, leading to alignment problems.
- Broken toilet handle: The handle connects to a plastic rod that connects to the flapper. If the handle is broken, it will not raise the flapper as expected.
- Problems with the refill valve: Common refill valve problems include the water flowing continually and water refilling very slowly because of adjustment issues.
WHY TOILET FLUSH VALVE REPAIR IN GASTONIA NC SHOULD BE LEFT TO A PROFESSIONAL
Avoid the temptation of DIY Gastonia toilet flush valve repair because:
- The toilet flushing mechanism is complex. You may break something if you do not have the proper training.
- Specialized tools are required for toilet flush valve repair in Gastonia NC. Hiring a professional will save you money since you will not have to buy the tools and supplies needed.
- If the toilet is still under warranty, you risk voiding the warranty when you do the job yourself.
WE ARE A ONE-STOP SHOP
At Massey Plumbing Inc., our team has been doing Gastonia toilet flush valve repair for decades. We offer comprehensive plumbing services. We are committed to quality workmanship and quick turnaround time. Book an appointment via 704-864-1203.